Messenger plus script development

does somebody know how to write code for a script in messenger plus? I had an idea that involves scripts to help Noggy Shield’s real time URL detection

@anon50801480 @TReKiE

1 Like

NO

“Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

That’s a great idea, Maigol. But I know absolutely nothing about scripts :sweat:

I just tagged you cause maybe you could be interested in this :v

1 Like

i alredy make a post about a suggrestion of script maker

what?

I know xD

know what

pretty sure Plus! 4 Scripts are Javascript or something…

2 Likes

yeah, i just noticed that… thanks

Not sure if you’ve seen this yet, but here is the Messenger Plus! Script documentation. @Patchou wrote up a nice Getting started section that introduces you to the whole thing.

Please note that if the contents show up as blank, you need to uncheck ''Always ask before opening this file" when opening or choose Unblock in the file’s property sheet in Explorer.

1 Like

Yeah, I found it some minutes ago, next time I’ll investigate a little bit more by myself before asking :sweat_smile:

Big thanks for your answer anyways :slight_smile:

somebody summoned me? speak, Trekie Kay, and I shall grant you 3 somethings.

@Maigol : if you need help after reviewing the doc, don’t hesitate to ping me.

3 Likes

It’s a good start to the topic :slight_smile:

I posted an early script that dt made to check out. It’s a little easier to read than some of the bigger scripts with GUIs and multiple javascript files that you might find.

2 Likes

I’m no fool, my wish is unlimited wishes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

5 Likes

If i was @TReKiE i wish money for all what i did (if i was trekie) Xdd

1 Like

Can’t say I didn’t try :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for post revive :stuck_out_tongue:
I am writing to who’s can’t open chm file because hes get * Make sure the web address //ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm# is correct error.

So the Trekie’s solution is right click on chm file and at Properties unlock/unblock the file :stuck_out_tongue: This solution does not work me but with a third party software I could open (anyways this software is cross-platform). It’s name xCHM . Link: Best Open Source Mac Image Viewers 2023

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue: