Messenger for iOS / Android / Symbian / Windows Mobile

yeah i tried. both ways still requires device to be jailbroken. No thanks to that. can’t use it anyway if it’s going to be that way. go ahead and get a developer to try to recreate the app. that’s going to be hard to do for the developer. it’s not impossible and can be done. though I may have an ios device now I won’t have either one soon. not ios and not android. I’ll have to wait another to be fixed as the system won’t be either of those. this exchange is taking place next week.

Did some reserch and found 2 msn compatible clients…
Will do some tests with them!
When finished testing I’ll upload results and files for developing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know how can I patch it to work on my Android phone??

patch what? the Mercery APK is pre-patched, so you don’t have to change some values in it.

2 Likes

ooh :v I didn’t know… but which of all these is the one?

1 Like

build 02, is the best version as of now.

All in chinese…
No one in multilanguage or spanish

How i patch it?

I think the protocols used by them are not supported by Escargot, so it is not possible to patched.

Oh, thanks

Sorry for reviving this post.

one of the main problem to have in mind: is an 32 bit only app. So you cannot install it on iPhone 5S and up (they have 64 bit architecture)

i was able to install it on an ipod 5th gen but it would show the splash screen than crash

that is a .txt file so I need to convert it I’ll look into it also what do I need to edit in the plist files ??

sadly but this does not work rn

seems like we need to reverse-engineering this app

Did you patch it with the servers? (im sure you did but just checking)

yep

but what version of msnp is that?

It just straight up crashes on startup on my iPhone 4 (iOS 7)

bruh that’s sad