Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

Added

Name: Gabriel (Spain)
Hobbies, Likes, etc: manga, anime, japan, philosophy, spirituality, conspiracies, art, literature, retro games or retro software, modern video games, geopolitics, history, sports …
Mail or Address: pinovski@gmail.com

jairmrtinez0920@gmail.com
New York, New York, EST -5
English, a bit of Spanish.

Eh, why not?

lanceboii615@outlook.com

Pennsylvania (So, in other words, the US.)

I speak English, and, due to being really bored one day, a tiny bit of Norwegian.

mutt@random.com

21 in the usa.

hi there i’m from france living in US nice to meet u all
adamnear@hotmail.fr

2 Likes

Hola mí correo es varga.pna@outlook.com

Hola espero que me agreguen mí correo es varga.pna@outlook.com

bozkaya.enver@gmail.com
Turkey, GMT+3
English, Turkish

1 Like

junthebobombace@pm.me
United States, GMT-5
English

Let’s give this another go. Let’s talk vidya.

Pls add me i love to talk about memes And video Games and youtube videos dop_63@hotmail.com i talk french and english

bussundaogan@gmail.com

hello there, french, 25, speeks english well :slight_smile: interests : Video games, art, tv shows, nature, and people. Add me with pleasure on MSN ! tombradis@outlook.fr xx

4 Likes

my contact list at old account is full of garbage so i made a new account

veselcraft[at]email.cz
Moscow, GMT+3
Russian, English and little bit Czech

Colombia, add me mario1995-2010@hotmail.com Español e inglés :grinning:

obsoletemarisa@cock.li
Canada
English

2 Likes

Add ou_ssama@email.com for old time sake :wink:

2 Likes

Names’ Hailey (21/yr old), I’m generally pretty active. Looking for some folks to have some casual conversations with. Used to be an old messenger user back in the 00s. Some of my interests include video games, tech repair, and animation.

bharrison2599@gmail.com
Yellowknife, Canada, GMT-6
English

4 Likes

Hello!

I am Brittany. 27. From England, and speak only English. I’m a software and electronics developer. I’d like to meet new friends, and get back to using MSN after a decade without it. :slight_smile:

Hope to hear back!!
brittanylbarrett@gmail.com

Hello everyone!

I woke up from a dream where Microsoft relaunched Messenger. I had to check if there was a private server, and found here! I am extremely excited right now xD. I’m 23, from Turkey, interested in anime, furries, software and game development, drawing, music. Looking for casual and like-minded friends to talk with.

Hit me up!
olympic67@live.com