Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

Hey, there are soo many people here(like me) that are teenagers… and maybe we like talking more here than on other actual social networks(just for saying that I’m around the 15-19 ages XD)

to be honest it’s their problem, they lose out on potential meesenger buddys :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey!
frau@hotmail.com

Girl, 24, into CS:GO, gaming and PC stuff.
From Milan.
Italian, English, Spanish & scholastic Japanese

3 Likes

Hey! I’m new to escargot, and want to meet like-minded people. I go by materiamaster7@hotmail.com on escargot (just to have a stupid nostalgic name)
I’m 25 years old.

I’m a pixel artist and game developer. I study Japanese in my spare time, and I really like old RPGs and anime.
Check out my stuff here: https://twitter.com/GFLK_pik

2 Likes

Hi Ariane

Thats right! @second2050

Add me on MSN: Lushpineapple29@gmail.com
I only speak english and i’m from U.S.A

feel free to add me i am back… Email adress… Armando_lio18@hotmail.com… i speak english and spanish… hablo tambien espanol soy de Republica Dominicana agreguenme!!!

our chats never work :roll_eyes:

yo add me
axiomaticvertex@live.com
i speak english only

ahmedarain276@gmail.com
UK
English

Good, good

sooooo

heyyy, it is i, 𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖆

i stumbled upon this cool website when i was in search of softwares for my windows xp, and i must admit i really am missing out.
id love to make friends here!

17 year old
goth@aradia.ae

@Aradia that’s a neat0 name y0u g0t there

anyways, hello! i’m still setting up my profile and everything on MessengerGeek, but i discovered escargot very recently, and i rushed to download a client as soon as i could and set it up to begin chatting. getting to use MSN after its death is extremely cool to me, especially as someone who loves stuff from the 2000s and always lamented the fact that i couldnt get to try it out. if you’d like to chat, you can reach me on MSN/WLM at alchemicalApocalypse@live.com (this is actually my second account, had to make a new one lol) . i’d love to get to chat with people using it!

i’m 18, and from the US (east coast). to name a few of my interests, im an avid fan of video games, technology, music, and the like

4 Likes

🅜🅢🅝:brother_insanity@hotmail.com
:rose:𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔘𝔫𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢, ⓊⓉⒸ +① :rose:
:candle:𝕰𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍,𝕯𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖍,𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖌𝖎𝖆𝖓,𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 :candle:

• 𝟸𝟷, ᴍᴀʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴠɪsᴜᴀʟ ᴋᴇɪ

:heart::sparkles:𝕬𝖉𝖉 𝖒𝖊 & 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖑𝖞 :heart:
:purple_heart: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 🅒🅞🅞🅛 ⒼⒾⒻ 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘, :purple_heart:
:blue_heart: 【𝟙𝟠+ 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖙𝖜.】 :blue_heart:

boil@gmx.com

fillipe.abraao@gmail.com

add me fillipe.abraao@gmail.com

Hey! Je suis Français, des bases en Anglais mais pas trop…
gwenhell56@gmail.com

Il s’ouvre automatiquement avec mon PC donc…Réponse rapide! :smiley:

2 Likes