Lol @ my avatar

LifeDeath24 :stuck_out_tongue:

What?!

Around mid 2017, @Patchou joined MessengerGeek by the way of @Andreso2145 e-mailing him about it (IDK why @TReKiE never told him about MG or why he never found out from browsing @TReKiE’s blog, assuming he was in the know about that at the time. From the looks of it, they ARE friends, after all).

@Deathlife23 then decided to nab @Patchou’s avatar (of Osaka), vertically flip it, and call himself “Reverse Patchou” as a joke. That’s how it all started in the first place. Had @Patchou never created an account on here, @Deathlife23 would probably still be using his Sonic Advance profile picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where?

That was before his “Reverse Patchou” shtick. He did change it back to that afterwards, but he ultimately settled with the youareanidiot.org smiley.

Oh now i get it oh and look at this [•abandonned project•] - #2 by Deathlife23

One, I already saw that by the time it was posted. Frankly, I had enough courage to say that @Deathlife23 didn’t care about maintaining the MessengerGeek spirit anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Two, why bring that up here anyway?

i remenber these days , the days that he was not calling everyone ‘’ gay ‘’

hes linking to a reply
besides
it wasnt his project
it was @compuser’s
so :confused:

shit nvm im stupid

I know it was @CompUser’s project LOL. I’m just solely referring to @Deathlife23’s reply. :stuck_out_tongue:

He still did have a small dark side to him, though.

Also, should I bring up Leo_Histeries again, which was a thing around December of last year? :stuck_out_tongue:

yes , its the leo fake made by DL , right ?

i wasnt here when that shit started flying :weary:

I want to hear it im new to this leo_histeries thing

I never saw it in action, as I ended up dozing off for three hours after a successful all-nighter the day before while it happened. Frankly, I wish I had screenshots of the whole ordeal so I could see for myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

i was , DL made a @Leo_Historias fake called leo_histeries , yeah , i dont remenber much

Like I said, I wish I was there to see it. I probably would’ve taken screenshots of it or at least have a pretty clear memory on what exactly happened if I did.

everyone was so happy because @Leo_Historias was gone and came DL with leo_histeries , oh god

Let’s hope @Deathlife23 changes for good. I’m really worried about his behaviour.