Just a little suggestion :P

I know we have places like GitHub, the forum and the Escargot website where updates are posted, but I was wondering if we can get a discord server running where updates can be posted, and users can communicate in real time with each other using voice or text chat, (I know using Discord would be pretty ironic considering the project aha)

Idk, I have just been using Discord a lot lately and I think it would be a great way to be able to communicate with each other, especially if we have separate channels inside the server such as #suggestions or #developmentupdates and stuff like that :slight_smile:

Dude. Are you retarded? You have MSN Messenger. >:v After all, XP Master (Old Bill) and I spoke about it, and it’s a no. Case closed

Firstly, no need to call me “retarded”, completely unneeded and rather hostile for just a suggestion post that I made where I made it CLEAR that it was a little ironic anyway. I was just saying right now in it’s current state that using Discord as well as MSN Messenger and the website would be pretty cool in terms of getting the community together. Sure it doesn’t have to happen, I never said it does, however calling me retarded because of it is completely fucking unjust.

“Case Closed”.

Well hey, we do not need a Discord server. >:v

I never said we needed it either :joy: but yeah I understand. Btw I just saw your edit from your first response. What the actual fuck.

I hope you were not thinking straight when you made this suggestion.

I don’t see why people like you are getting so rude about it. This was a real suggestion, and I was thinking straight. I was expecting more formal answers and responses other than some dude calling me a ‘dense motherfucker’ and ‘retarded’. I also get told by you that I’m ‘not thinking straight’. I tried to be as nice as possible in my first post, and I mentioned that it was a little ironic. But Jesus Christ I got a bad response.

This topic should be closed and next time be polite please. This a community for everyone to share anything that can help or otherwise add something good to MSN messenger. (Windows Live Messenger is not supported yet but will get there soon enough :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I was trying to be polite, but these guys came at me sideways aha, but yeah it should be closed. :slight_smile:

1 Like