Im gonna be honest with you

tjrtjrtgurtfgjn rftgujh

On V-Chat? Yeah, that’s right.

Here’s a list of things that annoy me personally:

• “I want WLM”
  • “I WANT WLM MAKE WLM WORK”
  • “I DON’T KNOW WHY WLM DOESN’T WORK”
  • @valtron @trekie @patchou
  • “new projects” with no screenshots or proof of concept, and OF COURSE no plans of releasing it under a copyleft license on GitHub/GitLab or something -->
  • “what’s open source, why would anyone do that” cough
  • of course, straight up insulting people who do any of these things, also based on factors such as age, writing ability, and persistence.

rtjghrfnjrftgjhrtdjrtfjh

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out.

hgyjdfgdsfsryrdtyhthn

thjrttttttttttttfgggggggg

I do wish that we’d just enjoy Escargot as it is instead of begging for more features and support. Ever since WLM 8.1 support was implemented everyone assumed that it would be trivial to support later versions, which definitely not the case.

Of course, that’s impossible to explain to people like Leo… but ranting about it won’t help either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you’re expecting to scare him off the site, that probably won’t happen either-way.

2 Likes

jdfjfjwejfwejfwejg

jttfjgftjhfgj

ahroirfkt

i will develop now
hell wlm and msm fans
i made a new version for wlm
me can now develop
make logo

akaakakakakskjakskqak

Honestly, we JUST got WLM8. I mean, it’s not like flipping a switch to get newer versions of Messenger. I wish people were more patient.

2 Likes

WLM 8.1 took a long time! It’s surprising how people are thinking it’s easy to develop and reverse-engineer for this.

goooooooooooooooooogogog

Not to mention how Live IDs and Microsoft Accounts make everything complicated. We’re out of the Passport outdated HTTPS era. It’s practically if you tried to reverse-engineer Skype today.

1 Like

i totally agree wit you

I’ve been lurking on this forum since last summer, when Messenger Reviver was around and I’m sure it wasn’t as bad as it is today. Most of the posts here are just “when are we going to get WLM 2009” or just people asking to chat on Escargot, when there is a thread specifically designed to give away your Messenger details.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone on this thread who has contributed their input. Please read the announcement linked below and let me know here or on that thread your thoughts. Thanks.

1 Like