Hmmm... A thing

i have a old windows phone 7 but its broken

zOmGz!!! im so nostalgic rn!!! im 6 yers old and i lov window slives messeger, so i want wimdows liv emessnger 209 and on every widnows m obile!

calm down

Windows Phone is pretty much dead now, which is sad. The UI and everything else was awesome, except most of the third party apps really sucked. My Nokia Lumia 630 running Windows Phone 8.1 was probably the best phone I’ve ever owned.

Its nostalgia i want wm 2003! and that i paq!

the only wlm version that give me nostalgia is wlm 2012 … oh god the memories

1 Like

Im searching on ebay.Balls they are ipaq for sale | eBay

They’re either really cheap or just overpriced. I would buy one but I’m scared about the battery being too old and completely dying, and not being able to find a cheap replacement.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-iPAQ-rx1950-series-Pocket-PC-brand-new/332646344099?epid=61313945&hash=item4d734465a3:g:VP8AAOSwoPta8xG4

i think that the best phone that i ever owned is a iphone 4s

I own an iPhone 5C and an SE and I really love them. The latest iPhones (Except the red iPhone 8) look kind of boring in my opinion.

I never had an iphone :stuck_out_tongue:

They are great but overpriced, and you can’t customise them as much as Android. Plus I’m pretty sure that if you want to develop for iOS you need Mac OS. I still do like iOS, and I’m excited for the release of iOS 12 with some interesting new features.

no

im excited because ios 12 IS SO FAST

1 Like

Use Mobile MSN! ^^

Oh, I have one of those! It is an HP iPaq rx3715 if I recall. It belonged to my dad, but now I play games on that thing. Only thing lacking is the pen, though. I lost it when I took it to the dentist :frowning:

1 Like

Try it yourself, my Qtek S100 ain’t still up to MSN Messenger.

1 Like

recap: Escargot and YMSG (Yahoo! Messenger) - #175 (post int175)

If i could just get one :c

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/download/details.aspx?id=42
(why the published date is 2016?)