Help translate Noggy Shield

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY TRANSLATIONS. I’M IN THE MAKING OF NG 3.0 WHICH WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT TRANSLATION SYSTEM.

Hi! I’m coming out soon with a new release of Noggy Shield, with a great advancement! but, there’s something I need help, that’s it: the translation to different languages. I will upload a .txt file with all the text in english that needs to be translated. If you wanna help, just download it, change the language by rewriting all the words in it, and upload it as an answer in this thread (Don’t forget to put your name in it so I can give you credit)! Thanks all of you in advance. See you soon

Languages that already have translation:
-English
-Spanish
-Polish
-Arabic
-Portuguese
-Italian
-Catalan
-Russian
-Ukrainian
-hhGreg/meme
-Oof/meme

Base text (english).txt (352 Bytes)

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY TRANSLATIONS. I’M IN THE MAKING OF NG 3.0 WHICH WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT TRANSLATION SYSTEM.

1 Like

Here’s the Polish version. It’s kinda amateurish but there’s no errors :stuck_out_tongue:

As i understand the “Translation to” text isn’t needed to translate it doesn’t it?

Polish.txt (379 Bytes)

2 Likes

Italian have too.

1 Like

Arabic

2 Likes

Here’s the updated one Polish (1).txt (387 Bytes)

1 Like

To send your translation, fill out the form and send it here:
https://goo.gl/forms/dYd16486xEbDFXU02

@anon50801480 we made a deal for italian translation. Whateeeever

1 Like

you did? send it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or is it just sarcasm? v:

well ive made italian translation for 1.0, but i’m not gonna continue since @anon50801480 doesn’t even care.

Anyway, if i make a italian translation on .txt, you would probably remove the credits redirecting to me and using the language writed by myself for your PRODUCT.

well ive made italian translation for 1.0, but i’m not gonna continue since @anon50801480 doesn’t even care.

Anyway, if i make a italian translation on .txt, you would probably remove the credits redirecting to me and using the language writed by myself for your PRODUCT.

You are crazy? :neutral_face:

Whaaaaaaaaat?? I am going to give you credit for the translatrion, Why wouldn’t I? And why are you saying that Rio doesn’t care?

Base text (english).txt (341 Bytes)

please credit me in the downloads.
if you don’t, i will not provide italian translation again.

2 Likes

You’ll be credited, stay calm.

Well, he is now very charged of energy

Here is in Catalan language. Catalan Translation.txt (356 Bytes)

2 Likes

hhGregg (hidden language, it’s a easter egg):
hhGregg joke translation.txt (454 Bytes)

whoops, forgot some edits to make it a useful language:
hhGregg joke translation 1.1.txt (478 Bytes)

2 Likes

i made the OOF language
Base text (english).txt (374 Bytes)

1 Like

made it better:
ooflish.txt (346 Bytes)
(Credit me abd Megadeth.)

1 Like

Ttry not to just do zoek translation, make some of an existing language. :slight_smile: