Fixing Messenger's tabs to use the latest version of IE

Yup…

I believe that all waiting WLM2009.

2 Likes

everyone asking when 2009 is online. by the way you looking github? @tristanleboss has testing wlm2009 and 2012 and has expimerental logged in both of versions :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, I managed to log in using both version. I tested with someone else and it was also working.

But, there is a lot of changes from v7.x to v8.x. Valtron started working on them.

After these changes are made to escargot, the changes to make escargot working on WLM 2009/2012 will probably be shorter to implement; at lest for basic chat. Additionnal features may need more time…

3 Likes

So far I have not seen any video of a Brazilian, I would record one to divulge but for now I can not.

1 Like

The first and third links are from brazilians guys.

1 Like

@TReKiE the post should be pinned

1 Like

does this make games work

1 Like

No, this doesn’t make games working.

1 Like

what does it do

1 Like

It allows to use a more recent version of Internet Explorer to render the site from tne tabs.

1 Like

no, setting what version of ie the app will use is global to the application.
so actually, yes it does affect the whole app, (that incudes games)

For sure but he was aking “does this make games work” with the answer being “no”.

1 Like

(sorry for revivng this thread) but it doesnt work @TReKiE :frowning:

yeah, internet explorer 8 hates bootstrap websites

I will look later for XP specifically, but it can only give you access to what IE support you have.

1 Like

that’s incrible, thanks @TReKiE

2 Likes

add to edge

hmm maybe it’s more than IE 12 it’s emulating now

1 Like

Hi Trekkie. Shane here. I’m putting down this reply in accordance with a error that has shown up since a small while ago. The error in question happens like this: When I log into WLM at any time, I get a script error popping up. It asks me if I want to continue running scripts, but I choose no, and I can resume doing my thing. What could this error be?

The error in question looks like this:

its something related to internet explorer i assume , i normally just click yes and forget this exist

It’s from the new Escargot website tab. The registry change at the beginning of this thread will take care of it.

1 Like