Escargot seems to be down

algo me paso primero mi windows live messenger no me dejaba entrar y ahora cuando trato de ingresar a escargot para reinstalarlo me tira un error como si la pagina no existiera, acaso cerraron los servers o la pagina

The server is down at the moment, it happens from time to time.

Thanks for answering I was already worried

and when you think it will work again

thanks for the quick reply! got any info on when things will be back to normal?

I’m not sure as I don’t know what’s happening, whether it’s a crash, maintenance or a late night debugging session.

However, it is only the web/https that is down, such as the website and authentication. The Messenger server itself is still working, so you can still sign in if your account has “Old MSN support” already enabled and you use a version up to and including 4.6 with the server registry modification.

You’re using version 1 through 4.6? Anything newer will not work right now during this outage.

i do not have “old msn support” i dont think

I have the same issue, wont log in on my msn 8.5

i also am using 8.5

Me, too. I’m using 8.1; I’ve been using it for ages.

¿por cuanto tiempo estaremos así?

***https://escargot.log1p.xyz/****:
No se puede acceder a este sitio web:

Windows 10 (Actualizado):

its been offline for 9 hours

who has access to the escargot site to take it down for something like maintenance

I would imagine it’s probably crashed or failed in some way, maintenance wouldn’t last all night.

this really sucks! I just found out about this last night, and was gonna gather a group of friends to relive the nostalgia, then I wake up this morning and it’s down :crying_cat_face:

si estoy teniendo un deya vu microsoft nos hizo lo mismo y ahora escargot tambien que reverenda mierda

It doesn’t works for me too ( WLM 8.5 ) :frowning: I can’t login to msn nor access to the msn Escargot web page too :S I hope its not somethings grave and that its just a maintenance :frowning:

same poblem here

Several people commented in my tutorial on YouTube that the site was out. I tried to log in here and it’s out.