Emoticon Creator is coming with a new update

Greetings everyone, it has been a while I have been busy for the past months and now I’m back and I’m updating Emoticon Creator and I would like to ask if there are suggestions, one big change I made is that I added the ability to combine WLM and MSN emotions together and my next plan is to make it have multiple languages because I noticed escargot has people that don’t speak English, so please state your suggestions and I want translations. :slight_smile:

If you want to contribute, please enter the link, copy the information, translate and post your translation here.

Here is a sneak peak :wink:

7 Likes

Hm… I need a context of words ‘elements’ and ‘random’.
Elements are the components to choose from or the basics of smthng?
Random means an action to commit, or the way of execution? (verb or adjective).

You are right about elements.

But random is like selecting an element (unintentionally) without meaning it, if you try the program it will be easier for you to understand :slight_smile:

OK, three formats to make sure of the right encoding.
POLISH(UTF-8).txt (905 bajtów)
POLISH(UNICODE).txt (1,7 KB)
POLISH(ANSI).txt (1,7 KB)
Final result is simply Wynik.

Nice work Man!!i always want an windows live emoticon creator.Can i translate your app ?(Greek)

Go ahead please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ready!!!GREEK.txt (956 Bytes)

Ops seems like there is a problem

or is this really how your language looks like?

OH,no this is not greek language,I think you system is not supporting the greek language,i can write it in Latin Greek

It’s here: PORTUGUESE (BRAZILLIAN).txt (920 Bytes)

yeeeeeeeee @Old_Bill is back :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see one of the forum veterans come back with a venegance. :stuck_out_tongue:

While I haven’t used your Emoticon Creator (nor was I a registered member at the time I was aware of your existence), it is an interesting concept and program. Maybe if I have the interest, I’ll look into it. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Old_Bill Oh, i thought you was dead, Welcome back to life!! and with a new Emoticon Creator update! :stuck_out_tongue:

i remember this when it was shown. (removed text)

Languages I received so far:
Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, and (Greek still doesn’t work for me :/)

And Lithuanian

Did you send that to me?

Yes did you not get the green notification? (it was there)

Emoticon creator in Lithuanian.txt (660 Bytes)
its a UTF-8 format

I can translate to Russian and Ukrainian