Do you think Microsoft is gonna buy Escargot when Skype becomes a piece of dogsht?

ik

ok biased ass

i use skype wlm is 100000000000000000000000000000000x better

ok well i use skype and its a decent IM platform, everyone says it sucks so i assumed you were biased

ok apparently slowness and glitches and microsoft in general since 2013 is baised.

once microsoft actually fixes skype, it could be pretty decent. things went downhill once skype 8 came out and skype 7 died.

i agree that skype isnt as good as it was before, microsoft’s fault for using electron
then again i’m used to it at this point

yeah discord and wlm dont crash every few minutes.

discord uses electron btw

atleast it isnt the windows 10 of im services

I don’t think so, I just posted yes because there are 2 of 10 posibilities that Micrsoft buy Escargot. But however, It’s just that Microsoft, actually, isn’t thinking to revive any old exit of this enterpris(like Windows xp, Windows 7, Windows Live Messenger and MSN Messenger and others)

1 Like

I 100% highly doubt Microsoft would ever buy Escargot since they’ve made it abundantly clear through their past actions that they want to act like Windows Live Messenger doesn’t even exist anymore. At the very least if Escargot got massively popular they would probably C&D us (hopefully not :stuck_out_tongue:). Luckily, we aren’t making any profit from the project, and all documentation for the protocol that we’ve used to construct the server were built from Microsoft’s official IETF, with third-party documents and our own reverse engineering efforts being clean room-based, so any legal action shouldn’t be too much of a risk.

2 Likes

Hey pal! It has pased a lot of time!

Isn’t escargot just a server? Why would MS buy a server for a service they own lmao.

Also, I don’t think they will never do that, n’ skype is heavily used in business

1 Like