Deathlife23 won't shut up about a certain person's server

I guess he never reads requests. i would like if someone did a better hotmail revival that runs perfectly with Windows Live Mail

also. does anyone uses this service again. looks useless to me and doesnt work properly.

As for what the service would look like, here’s an assumption based on that Roundcube login screen:

(Hint: The whole Hotmail Revived service IS Roundcube :wink:)

Several minutes after i signed up.

Login failed. again.

1 Like

It’s like every project @Deathlife23 makes, it bombs almost instantly! :stuck_out_tongue:

could you resend me your email and password? i’ll do it now

INSERT HORRID JOKE ABOUT HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI THAT WOULD GET ME BANNED IMMEDIATELY

Body seems unclear, is it a full sentense?

1 Like

i resended and still the error.

are you doing this correctly :unamused:

Probably not. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use Hotmail Revived, i have an account and works, i can log in normally, here some screenshots:

Guess you’re lucky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, proves my stance that Hotmail Revived is just an unrelated email backend in disguise. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yo why’d you ddelete that it was funny yo

1 Like

Guess what, guys?

Deathlife23 is STILL trying to get people convinced by actually using @WindowsXPCat2008’s words against him! WindowsXPCat2008 admits that he used Ashley's MSN Server + A-Patch for CatMessenger

Can he just get a grip already? :unamused:

1 Like

god this is so fucking beautiful.

I bet the twat will never get a grip tbh

(Yes, Death, I know you’re probably reading this on Slack; I could give less of a fuck)

1 Like

He is like the Keemstar of MessengerGeek.

There was no need to revive this topic.

topic’s closed!

rant rant war war

This was a good while ago, so why bother to comment on this anyway?

Also, Keemstar has done much worse things than bicker about a kid using someone’s open-source software. :stuck_out_tongue: