Dame tu cosita is....... just anoying

You’re so funny you’ll never change.

Let’s check your last interactions, surely that would prove this claim…

Literally yesterday.

June 2018:

3 Likes

May 2018:

3 Likes

Jeez! I never knew @placek/@Deathlife23 insulted and spammed you to death. :confounded:

Not like i’m gonna cry if i’m gonna get perm-banned on this forum.

Or how about this one…

Gee, wait a second. That IP looks familiar… and it’s Italy…

We are offering a place for people that needs tranquillity and peace, and not spam and useless groups when you need to work on an important project/work with friends.
Select us!
http://89.46.69.132:8080

So here it is - deathlife is responsible for good portion of all the Leo drama, and then tried to get you to join his services to solve the “tranquility and peace” problem he created.

But now he asks for another chance, but not by asking or explaining himself, instead he spams and harasses the administrator, and then goes off and makes new accounts.

2 Likes

So he caused the outcry of people shouting about @Leo_Historias last year?! 0_o

I knew something was up when he posted those replies about how to “deal with Leo” months ago, telling people to contact him via MSN and not publicly tell us on here, and my suspicions were right!

Now I hate @Deathlife23 even more and can finally call him the SCUM of this forum for causing people to go insane all because of one annoying kid.

No, i have told people to contact via MSN because i wanted to make a new forum because thanks to Leo the forum was worse

Anyway, you can continue doing this drama. I’m not caring more or less about this anymore.

That’s even more scummy! Driving people away from @TReKiE’s forum to a forum potentially with your asinine policies all because of that dreaded somebody you hate so much: @Leo_Historias.

Again, i don’t care about this anymore. Just shut your mouth.

If you don’t want to be involved, why don’t you ignore this thread yourself instead of trying to shut me up.

Can we get some clarification on what this is in this context?

OK, maybe I can understand the last bit of your final reply.

What I’m getting from this is that @Leo_Historias was @Deathlife23 all this time.

In that case, @Deathlife23 can scram for purposefully making our lives harder during a good portion of last year.

Oh no, it’s not that, Leo is a real person, from Brazil.

What he did was make a fake Leo account and created more drama by pretending to be Leo.

The Leo_Histeries thing? I was dozing off for about 3 hours from a successful all-nighter the day before while that happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or was that the account that marked @Leo_Historias’ supposed “comeback” (I think it was named “Leo_Histarias” or something like that)?

Either way, he can still scram for making our lives harder.

Oh shit. That guy’s disc username is nani, right? He was on a aim phoenix discord server, should I ban him?

I already banned him. Now if he’s still appearing in the online users section, I should get @Megadeth58 to finally kick him out for good.

he is talking about my AIM server

Oh sorry.

Yeah ban him still.