yea

@placek explain yourself C U C K

\
\
\

\

\

1 Like

BTW, just cause kirk went for spaces owner, doesnt mean its going full trash.

That one occurrence just raised a red flag for everyone.

when did he call ethan “n*gger”?

On that thread @ItzEthan made politely asking people to stop opening up annoying group chats.

The original response isn’t there anymore, but I faintly remember it. Plus, the reply to that still exists, too. Basically, because @Deathlife23 was told to stop his fair share of annoying group chats at the time, he thought it would be a good idea to insult the OP.

|        | ¡

| |      |_

Guys, congratulations!

This time, i didn’t make drama, you MADE drama!
I may have done alot of bad things in the past, but i have fully changed now and i want to start a new life
on MessengerGeek.
@OhHelloThereImTheGuy, just give up. You can’t get me banned because you are “smart” and when you say that i should be banned, i should be BANNED.

This all started because I saw through the lies you posted here as @placek and rightfully called you out for it. I did cause a thread to go downhill, but comparing that to letting you act like the victim and fool people, the former’s slightly better.

How many times have you been saying that both on MessengerGeek and off-forum? Because I swear, it sounds like you’ve been saying the same thing over and over again. Saying that you’ll “change” won’t convince anyone who doesn’t easily fall for feelings, real or acted, especially when you try to say the same thing constantly when you get the chance. Face it, @placek, or @Deathlife23. You’ve done a lot of nasty things in the past here, and the fact that you won’t show improvement, which doesn’t involve begging for pity and constantly saying that you’ll “change,” also taking into account the large time window you’ll need to show you’ve improved before you’ll even be reconsidered and your behaviour elsewhere, just turns everyone off from welcoming you back onto the forum.

Obviously, I know I can’t get you banned (I wish I could. :stuck_out_tongue:). However, people deserve to know what’s up rather than be fooled by your half-baked attempts of ban evading. If I get outed by the rest of the community for it, so be it. But at least I had done my part in making this community a better place, and that there are people who can comprehend what’s going on and have my back, which isn’t the case for two others, which I find genuinely surprising, as they don’t even have your mannerisms or ways of thinking.

Enjoy your stay here, but it won’t be pleasant. And soon enough, you’ll be shown the door, and that door only leads you right out of here.

You’re so funny you’ll never change.

Let’s check your last interactions, surely that would prove this claim…

Literally yesterday.

June 2018:

3 Likes

May 2018:

3 Likes

Jeez! I never knew @placek/@Deathlife23 insulted and spammed you to death. :confounded:

Not like i’m gonna cry if i’m gonna get perm-banned on this forum.

Or how about this one…

Gee, wait a second. That IP looks familiar… and it’s Italy…

We are offering a place for people that needs tranquillity and peace, and not spam and useless groups when you need to work on an important project/work with friends.
Select us!
http://89.46.69.132:8080

So here it is - deathlife is responsible for good portion of all the Leo drama, and then tried to get you to join his services to solve the “tranquility and peace” problem he created.

But now he asks for another chance, but not by asking or explaining himself, instead he spams and harasses the administrator, and then goes off and makes new accounts.

2 Likes

So he caused the outcry of people shouting about @Leo_Historias last year?! 0_o

I knew something was up when he posted those replies about how to “deal with Leo” months ago, telling people to contact him via MSN and not publicly tell us on here, and my suspicions were right!

Now I hate @Deathlife23 even more and can finally call him the SCUM of this forum for causing people to go insane all because of one annoying kid.

No, i have told people to contact via MSN because i wanted to make a new forum because thanks to Leo the forum was worse

Anyway, you can continue doing this drama. I’m not caring more or less about this anymore.

That’s even more scummy! Driving people away from @TReKiE’s forum to a forum potentially with your asinine policies all because of that dreaded somebody you hate so much: @Leo_Historias.

Again, i don’t care about this anymore. Just shut your mouth.