(add me on both e-mails)

aurelien_83@hotmail.fr
(French User)
Msn 7.5
:wink: :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, my turn boys…
wojtexwlaz@outlook.com
Feel free to add me, despite that I’m not constantly online.
Kisses.

1 Like

Add me as well, on 7.0,
Itz_Ethan@MSN.com

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

exampletext@hotmail.com
Add me lol

ADD ME PLEASE I LOVE MSN MESSENGER (Escargot) : olmedo462@hotmail.com (French/Spanish/English User) :smile:

Hi. Add me. I speak Spanish, but I accept to write in any language with the help of the translator
Javito_nutriben@hotmail.com

Add me on crizzcrozz@live.nl

greetings from Holland

1 Like

I agree :frowning: I wish we could find a way to stop this abuse.

Which abuse? Can’t you just ban the concerned user?

Multiple people (they don’t speak English) they keep adding us to their group chats, we tell them not to but they don’t listen. It has been happening often lately…

the problem here is they don’t listen and the fact that they are making the chatroom (group chat) lag so much that we can’t use msn messenger. it freezes so much that it crashes too. that’s what the abuse of messenger use is with them. I had to put on an allow list and take my email address off this thread to prevent anyone else from adding me to their contact list. not that they can’t find it else where but it should be harder for them to find it.

Here people, this might help

Ho… i’m sorry to know that :frowning: Don’t worry, i will never add you to a group conversation because i hate group conversations !! :frowning: I’m sorry that people don’t take time to read well what you say :S :frowning: (N)

1 Like

yes, you have to stop that abuse, it’s annoying that you add us to groups without our permission, and more when you have a slow PC you exaggerate and lock the PC or the messenger, and when we tell you to stop you do not listen

Also, did you needed to bump it?