Contacts offline and messages won't send issue

Recently I’ve been having the problem of my Windows Live messenger signing me out. That was fine, up until now me and my only contact keep showing offline to each other and our messages refuse to send. Sometimes she will show up online but my messages won’t send and when I restart my messenger, she’s suddenly offline. I have to sign in and out several times for it to work again, for a brief time. We talk to each other on Facebook just to make sure it isn’t internet issues and it isn’t. This has happened before and I cannot remember for the life of me how to fix it.

------download and revive with the latest version of messenger reviver----- Use Messenger Reviver 2 to bring back Messenger and beat Skype | Jonathan Kay, MessengerGeek

THEN:
1)each one will delete their contact from windows live messenger 2012 and outlook.com. Then, log off from windows live messenger 2012

2))reset completely windows live messenger 2012 by deleting:
C:/Users/(your user name)/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Messenger—>all the files within it.

C:/Users /(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/MSN Messengger/—>all the files within it

C:/Users/(your user name)/AppData/Local/Temp–>all the folders and files include “MessengerCache” folder!

3)dont log in YET on windows live messenger 2012

4)wait 24 hours and then,add each other with butterfly messenger–> Butterfly Messenger | Jonathan Kay, MessengerGeek (download it, extract it and log in with your e-mail)

5)log in on windows live messenger 2012. Your contacts should be okay now.

I HAVE TRY THIS WAY SO MANY TIMES IT WORKS FOR SURE!