Come join TReKiE's long-abandoned MessengerGeek IRC channel!

I think he meant the client…

Yeah @jcbug, as it’s decentralized, you’ll have to find the right network to connect to where you want to chat. That also means that there are lots of IRC clients out there. I’d suggest either XChat or HexChat. For me, personally, HexChat’s pretty good IMO. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welp, from the looks of screenshots, it sort of looks like a more complicated discord??? :thinking:

or not lol

i suggest pidgin

Yeah, basically. Discord is just IRC for non-tech enthusiasts, although I’m not exactly sure if Discord is built off of IRC. :stuck_out_tongue:

the irc channel is also linked to the escargot discord

and vice versa

mIRC, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

That was my first choice, but then there was the nagging thing. So I went with open-source.

I think it’s a sign that I can’t technology when I get stuck at the first page of the installer.

then you can just join the discord

Oh hey that’s smart.

OH GOD image

Well, I’ll be on there with the name msnnostalgia.

We’re currently having a Comic Chat session. So download that and we’ll see ya! :wink:

Looks like it didn’t last long.

Is that your custom Pale Moon?

yep

1 Like

Vesel, can you link your palemoon setup? i want to switch to it. (Setup as your theme)

Since the IRC - Discord link on the MessengerGeek Discord has officially been broken, I think this may be a good time to bump this thread for more people to see. :stuck_out_tongue: