Azure Windows Live Messenger

Please don’t pull that again. The last time someone did that, everyone else wasn’t impressed.

Other than that, no need to ask those guys for permission. They don’t own Messenger or Microsoft, nor do they want to restrict these kinds of derivative projects. Plus, there are already third-party clients that utilized MSNP or other IM protocols (e.g., Pidgin). Just make it become a reality, is all I say. :smile:

Ok just only @valtron because to connect the server to the app

Microsoft didn’t care when the third-party IM clients I mentioned connected to their server.

So why should you ask @valtron for permission to connect to his MSNP server? Pidgin and the like already exist, and can work with Escargot, so stop worrying. :stuck_out_tongue:

is about to CONNECT, no para pedir permiso (en ingles)

On which project?

WIth @Roussafi_Omar’s WLM 2017 project.

if you want a good design form i can help you

Hi @Luis_Leandro I see that the title looks like an azure MSN Messenger and took advantage of my long absence in the world of msn and if you’re helping me I thank you by cons this is my project that you copied with the title and my idea so I’m waiting for an explanation of all this thank you for your understanding and if you do not want to talk about it in me I said to myself @Trekie or I’ll tell you

It’s BASED on it, just that

Ps: 15 days later, my pc has stopped working and in needed to repair it

I want a UWP version of Azure Windows Live Messenger.

you mean 15 days ago?

Lol i dont think this project is going anywhere

stop necrobumping this post

1 Like

r u talking to me?

That isn’t possible unless the Escargot server supports it. :cat2:

Choose one of the 3 voting options for the azuremessenger! Whichever more you do, the messengergeek will do for the future.

• program development
  • program discontinue
  • wait for developer

0 voters

Choose from six polls to see in Azure messenger in the future!

• Add groups
  • Add statusbar
  • Add profile images
  • Add emotions
  • Add emojis
  • Add all of this options

0 voters

You know it’s disrespectful to bump someone’s project from two years ago that they’ve probably forgotten about and act like you or “MessengerGeek” have even the slightest control over it, right?

This talk about Azure MSN deserves to die as even the person who originally started this trend hasn’t said anything about it in over a year and probably doesn’t care about it anymore. It’s just been one concept picture after the next and it’s a prime example of people being too ambitious and acting like you’ll be able to do it all.

5 Likes

Screw it, why not let TReKiE or someone lock this post

1 Like